HIPAA compliance electronic forms solutions for online patient intake.
Send us Your Current Medical Intake Form & We Do The Rest.
24/7 Fanatical Support.
- Surveys show a unanimous preference for online patient intake forms. Increase new patient conversion rates with a pleasurable intake experience.
- Our clients report a 70-80% increase in pre-appointment intake completion. Tighten up your schedule and creates time to see more patients.
- Eliminate labor costs associated with processing & handling paper intake forms and increase office efficiency.
- Gain a competitive advantage.
- Extremely responsive email and phone support.
Upload or fax your existing health intake form and we do the rest. In 2-3 days we’ll send your login info and a link to your new intake forms. No software to install, no hoops to jump through.
Simple pricing. No other extra charges or hidden fees. Easy monthly billing and you can cancel at any time for any reason.
Multiple practitioner support
Unlimited intake types and form pages
PDF, CSV & Text data export (compatible with most EMR/PM software
Conditional logic forms
Free form revision requests
HIPAA Release Form compliance
Amazing 24/7 customer support
Easy pricing and no long term contracts
We’ve invested in a state-of-the-art data center, manned 24x7x365. All sensitive data transmission is encrypted with AES 256 bit encryption. Stored data is also encrypted with unique encryption keys and initialization vectors. Redundant infrastructure ensures the highest levels of service availability. It is bank-grade security.
BA agreement. 3rd party HIPAA/HITECH/PCI compliance letter available upon request.
It’s been a pleasure using Cake Intake for our practice. Paper intake was eating up more time than I had first imagined. The service is easy to use. It just works.
We are very happy with this service. It was easy for our office staff to get acquainted with and our patients love using it.
I love it, it makes my job easier. I can schedule and see more patients in a day. Our patients love the online forms. The overall impression of our practice has increased with new patients. It generates new business for us.